OPA Health offers businesses and the education sector plenty of option to choose an occupational health package
that meets the needs of the organisation.
By opting for the Gold or the Silver package organisations can not only benefit from professional on-site occupational health delivery but also a reduced cost for extra fitness to work assessments outside of the on-site service.
For each of the packages, further support for the employee in the form of counselling, cognitive behaviour therapy or physiotherapy can be provided at a fixed cost and for a set number of sessions. Utilising this service can speed up treatment for certain conditions for employees to work if waiting times on the NHS are long, promoting a quicker return to work.
Prices for these services are available upon request via the enquiry form or by contacting 01206 700911
Choose a service that suits your needs and budget
These packages provides the most cost effective option for organisations as all occupational health services are delivered by a qualified practitioner on site for a daily or half-daily rate. Organisations can choose between any of the occupational services on offer therefore being able to tailor what they require.
Services on offer to choose from include:
- Up to 7 face to face fitness for work assessments (Gold)
- Up to 3 face to face fitness for work assessments (Silver)
- Stress risk assessments
- Pre-employment screening
- Work station assessments for computer users
- Capability evaluations including workplace assessments advising adjustments for employees at work
- Mini-bus driver medicals
- Night work assessments
- Training can also be written and tailored to the individual needs of the organisation
- Flu vaccination clinics for employees
- Training for managers on a variety of areas such as stress, building resilience in staff, holding difficult conversations with employees, managing absence.
The Bronze package is ideal for businesses or the education sector that wishes to have complete autonomy over the occupational health services they want to choose.
With this package a single occupational health service can be requested without any tied in contractual fees.